Books

Books

Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Caturday 06 March 2017

This is a book blog first and foremost, but it's also a book blog written by someone owned by cats. So every Saturday is officially Caturday here at Purrfectly Bookish. I'll share images and tales of my own kitties and any others I meet each week. I also volunteer at the local animal shelter, so you may see some sweet adoptables here too. If you have an awesome kitty, doggy, pig, ratty, or any other pet you would like to see here, you can either comment with a link to a picture or email me about sharing your cute pictures on some Caturday Saturday. 

Caturday has gone a little bit to the dogs this week! But Luna and Bodhi had to make an appearance, so it wasn't all canine.  


Luna and Bodhicitta enjoying some Cat TV together


Our Coonhound, Birdie, with her tail in a blur of wagging.


Laura from Birmingham, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment