Books

Books

Friday, February 3, 2017

This Book is Not About Dragons: A Hilarious Adventure for Kids

This Book Is Not About DragonsThis Book Is Not About Dragons by Shelley Moore Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Year read: 2017

My Review
This book is hilarious. My 9yo daughter adored it and giggled uproariously the whole way through. I actually didn't get to read it to her... she insisted on reading it to me with the greatest of gusto. On each page, our delusional hero gets more and more insistent there are NO DRAGONS in this book! Miss R enjoyed pointing out all the evidence to the contrary and all the other hidden fun within its pages. We are a dragon-loving family, and this book is a new favorite among dragon-themed books for us.

Miss R's Review
It was a very funny book. I suggest it to lots of kids who like funny books. I really loved reading the book. It sounded really funny, so I read it to Mom. It was one of the best books I have ever read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment