Books

Books

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Welcome to Purrfectly Bookish!


Welcome to Purrfectly Bookish!  My name is HeatherAnne. Here, you will find book reviews and probably more than a few pictures of pets, including our four cute cats,  our Coonhound, and our ever-changing population of foster kittens. I live in a suburb of Kansas City, MO, USA, where I homeschool my two children and otherwise do too much. Check out some of my businesses at bio.link/heatheranne

Purrfectly Bookish is not my first blog, but this is the first one devoted exclusively to books and my love of reading. My preferred genres include fantasy, women’s fiction, young adult, and cozy mysteries (particularly if there are clever cats involved). You will also see reviews related to our homeschooling adventures, such as non-fiction books on history or science and great read-aloud chapter books. For fun, join me on many Saturdays when the pets take over.

As a super busy mom, I really appreciate good referrals in all aspects of my life. It takes so much time to find the right resource. When we lean on friends and get their input, so many things are much easier. It does take a village, after all. Let me be your mom-friend book recommender. I welcome your input, comments, and book recommendations! I look forward to making many new friends on this book adventure!

Moi!



two cats snuggling watching birds outside window
Bodhi & Luna - can't talk... bird watching


Baby Jack

Gummy Bear



Birdie





No comments:

Post a Comment